Counselling Therapy can help ...
... by providing a safe and non-judgemental environment in which you can explore. During your sessions you will have time for self-discovery, you may have 'epiphany moments', or 'light-bulb' moments, and you will begin to recognise ways of being that no longer serve a purpose - you come to new understandings and new awareness, you begin replacing old behaviours which don't help you, with better and more appropriate strategies.
The therapeutic process ...
- will enable you to reconnect to yourself more fully, physically, mentally and emotionally
- helps you to connect more fully with those around you and the things you truly care about
- ripples into life outside the therapy room bringing more clarity, balance and compassion into your life
- promotes a feeling of wholeness and wellness
Do you identify with any of the following?
- Convincing yourself you are okay but deep down you are desperate for help
- Avoiding doing the things you would like to do, or used to do
- You seem to repeat unhealthy relationships
- You are constantly anxious or stressed
- You are feeling stuck and unable to move forward
- You are tired yet unable to sleep well
Counselling Therapy can offer
- a confidential, supportive and safe environment
- to feel more confident and secure in yourself
- find new skills and resources
- to have an opportunity to explore past issues and traumatic events and leave the past behind
- create opportunity for personal growth, healthier relationship with self and others
- to reconnect and re-balance and so regain trust and creativity
- the opportunity for positive change
Imagine feeling BETTER!
You can develop a sense of self-compassion
Develop confidence in your own abilities
Create healthy relationships
Manage your feelings effectively
Emerge from behaviours that keep you stuck
Regain some calm and control in your life
Heal past trauma
time - for you, to find relief
freedom - to explore new solutions
space - to discover resolution and lasting, positive change
..... and EXPERIENCE positive change.
“beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it’s the middle that sees the important stuff and counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will…” quote from the film Hope Floats
I work with you in a person-centered way and use an integrative approach in order to help you move forward.